A UX Audit is a process which allows you to identify the current state of your application and whether it is serving your current intended goals. Often product owners start questioning their own business ideas right away, when the web / application product do not react or get the conversion targets they had in mind. A UX audit can help you figure out what the user thinks, what they really want, to help you improve the application and bring better user experience.
Approach to UX Audit in Singapore
Our process for UX audit start with understanding your application/website, to know your insight and what you expect. And then we go through a set of methodologies to get the data and feedback from the users.
- Understand: Get to know the application/website, understand what challenges the product is facing and what needs to be solved, what needs to be achieved.
- Internal Interviews: Conducting the internal interviews to the persons, who have involved in this project. To understand why they create these features and what they expect to users.
- Data Analysis: Using analytical tools to track on your application or website for getting the data. We analyse the data to get reasonable and insightful findings.
- Usability Test & User Interview: During the interview, we go through a set of tasks to get users feedback and expectation on the application.
- Competitor Analysis: A competitor analysis is the study of mass market IT products that has similar goals and purposes to the client’s IT Product. The analysis helps to outline what practices are commonly used, if these practices are well received by the general users.
Our Capabilities in Singapore
Here are some of our UX Audit capabilities:
- Competitive Analysis: Do the research to the existing applications which have similar features as UX audit product, give advice on how to make the current features better.
- Usability Data Reporting: According to the analytical tool representation, based on the user flow, to learn the users’ behavior and which features they use the most. Using the data report to deeply understand users need.
- Recommendations: Based on the feedback and what we have found, we will come up with suggestions for improving the application and website, to help you get a better user experience.
TaiKoo Social, a community app to office tenants & like-minded community that engage our users to discover Taikoo Place happenings, to join our events, to connect with the community that sharing same interests and values.