Today’s fast-moving pace of life requires products to retain the attention and interest of your customers on a day-to-day basis. User experience combines ideation, planning, designing and engineering to do just that. At Altitude Labs, we have found success in creating intuitive and lively technology products that are not only simple but also seamless to use.
Approach to User Experience (UX)
We deliver stunning and user-centric designs that engage your customers. How do we use our research and insights to design highly functional and usable products?
- Understand the product goals: We start by creating a shared knowledge bank of research based on an understanding of your company’s vision and business problems.
- Drafting the journey: We create an outline and identify core functionality of your product that requires additional attention to detail. We have everyone simultaneously iterating on user feedback.
- Generating the UX flow: We draw up a detailed map of the flow and architecture of your entire product including how it would link up to your operational processes.
User experience design is the second step in our three-step design process. User experience design takes place after product design and is followed by user interface design.
- Human centered design: We empathize with the end user in order to create products that prioritise how end users interact with and experience the application. We strike an important balance between auditing clients needs and translating user test results into actionable outcomes.
- Test-driven design: We refine our applications by helping you guide user testing to get in-depth answers from your users. This ensures results have direct impact on your product outcome.