How can your business accurately use technology to reach new customers?
What can you build today that is relevant to the tech landscape now?
How do you articulate your business vision to developers?
Does your idea have legs?
Companies spend months and millions deploying apps no one wants to use. That’s why we use the Product Design Sprint, a process focused on validating whether your product ideas have a place in the market. Here, user feedback dictates how apps are structured and shaped because at the end of the day, the app is for your target users, not us.
What is Product Design (PD)?
The Product Design Sprint lays an architectural foundation for your application, then goes full circle to identify the business operational processes needed to sustain the product. Every single person in the product’s life can be included in the method. All stakeholders of the product are expected to be open and honest about their ideas so that the final product is one that best suits the company’s needs.
- Understand: Gain a deeper understanding into the vision of your company and what you plan to achieve long term.
- Ideation: Approach problem solving with listening and digesting from all stakeholders of the process. Create potential user journeys and flows and identify core functionalities of the product.
- Prototype: Create clickable prototypes suitable for user testing, mimicking the desired experience of the solution and understanding key flows of business operations.
- Iterate: Make modifications taking user testing into consideration and finalizing architecture for development processes.
Product design is the first step in our three-step design process. After product design, we engage in user experience and user interface design.
Benefits of Product Design
- Reaching your business goals: Launching a web or mobile application can take months, which makes it imperative you have a product solution that ties closely with your business vision and plan for technical execution. We are experts at articulating the foundation of your product idea and documenting this process.
- Relevance and user behavior: The growing importance of product relevance has increased pressure on product owners to get market validation as early as possible. Our research process combines design and technical consulting early in the design process to help clients think outside the box and surface problems at earlier stages of conception.
- Prototypical experience before development: Altitude Labs had spent the past 3 years refining what it means to create a blueprint for development in order to maximize efficiency in the sprint process. We lay out detailed blueprints for developers to prevents misunderstandings and reduce time lags during a product’s development.
came to us with a loose concept of solving excess office space in China. See what we came up with here
Products you want to buy are not always available in your home country. We worked with Travelshop
to solve that problem. Check out our solution here