More than three billion people are currently online. An additional billion is expected to join them in 2020. The ability to reach these audiences increasingly determines business success. Today’s fast-moving markets require companies to keep ahead of the curve in order to remain relevant and competitive. Our products’ built-in infrastructure helps you do that by optimising operations and maximizing scalability at every stage of your company’s growth. By creating products adaptive to change, we help your business innovate and evolve.
Approach to Mobile App Development
We listen carefully to your ideas and feedback to ensure that our final product reflects your needs.
- Understand business problem: Our engagements start with understanding your business goals.
- Collaborative: Our engineers and designers collaborate closely with you to solve problems using product-driven perspectives. We collaborate frequently and early on with your team in the development process.
- Continuous deployment: We frequently deploy our applications so that user feedback can be collected and incorporated into the product at every stage of development. This approach ensures products are stable.
- Maximising innovation: We use internal and external open source technologies to give your projects a head start and maximise time pursuing innovations and new ideas for your product.
- Cloud native apps: Using a cloud server ensures your application is highly scalable and stable. Our go-to cloud infrastructure provider is Amazon Web Services (EC2, Redshift, RDS, etc).
- Web Development: Our applications deliver seamless mobile and web experiences with fast and sleek user experience. We use technologies like Node, React and Python.
- Mobile apps: We deliver reliable and responsive native mobile experiences with modern, performant animation. We use technologies and languages like Objective-C, Swift, Android Java and React Native. Our use of Codepush gives you faster outreach to your customers by allowing us to update applications without approval from Apple and Google.
- Data science: We incorporate systems that use predictive modelling into your product. The models organize the data you collect into insights that can improve decision making and customer experiences.