We specialize in Node and React web and mobile web apps because we can create SEO-ready, single page applications rapidly. Our projects come with proprietary frameworks which include boilerplate structural, continuous integration and admin panel code that all apps need, allowing you to focus on the features that differentiate you.
Approach to Web Development in San Francisco
Our process for web development involves working closely with you to ensure that our final product reflects your needs.
- Business impact: We see software and data science as a means to business impact, rather than a checklist of features.
- Collaborative: Our engineers work closely with designers and you as one multidiscliplinary team and solve problems together.
- Embracing change: Great software evolves. We follow the principles of modern software engineering. We build software iteratively, shipping early and often. We adopt Agile and design thinking philosophies to adapt to changing customer needs.
- Code quality: We care about code quality. We adopt best practices like pair programming and write unit tests.
- Reusability: We use internal and external open source technologies to give your projects a headstart while allowing your teams to continue to build on work done.
Our Capabilities in San Francisco
- Cloud native apps: Using a cloud server ensures your application is highly scalable and stable. Our go-to cloud infrastructure provider is Amazon Web Services (EC2, Redshift, RDS, etc).
- Web development: Our applications deliver seamless mobile and web experiences with fast and sleek user experience. We use technologies like Node, React and Python.
- Mobile apps: We deliver reliable and responsive native mobile experiences with modern, performant animation. We use technologies and languages like Objective-C, Swift, Android Java and React Native. Our use of Codepush gives you faster outreach to your customers by allowing us to update applications without approval from Apple and Google.
- Data science: We incorporate systems that use predictive modeling into your product. The models organize the data you collect into insights that can improve decision making and customer experiences.