More than three billion people are currently online. An additional billion is expected to join them in 2020. The ability to reach these audiences increasingly determines business success. Today’s fast-moving markets require companies to keep ahead of the curve in order to remain relevant and competitive. Our products’ built-in infrastructure helps you do that by optimising operations and maximizing scalability at every stage of your company’s growth. By creating products adaptive to change, we help your business innovate and evolve.
Approach to Web Development
- Business impact: We see software and data science as a means to business impact, rather than a checklist of features.
- Collaborative: Our engineers work closely with designers and you as one multidiscliplinary team and solve problems together.
- Embracing change: Great software evolves. We follow the principles of modern software engineering. We build software iteratively, shipping early and often. We adopt Agile and design thinking philosophies to adapt to changing customer needs.
- Code quality: We care about code quality. We adopt best practices like pair programming and write unit tests.
- Reusability: We use internal and external open source technologies to give your projects a headstart while allowing your teams to continue to build on work done.
- Cloud native apps: Using a cloud server ensures your application is highly scalable and stable. Our go-to cloud infrastructure provider is Amazon Web Services (EC2, Redshift, RDS, etc).
- Web development: Our applications deliver seamless mobile and web experiences with fast and sleek user experience. We use technologies like Node, React and Python.
- Mobile apps: We deliver reliable and responsive native mobile experiences with modern, performant animation. We use technologies and languages like Objective-C, Swift, Android Java and React Native. Our use of Codepush gives you faster outreach to your customers by allowing us to update applications without approval from Apple and Google.
- Data science: We incorporate systems that use predictive modeling into your product. The models organize the data you collect into insights that can improve decision making and customer experiences.