Senior Software Engineer
- Develop web or mobile applications to match customer specifications.
- Work and be part of small cross-functional teams to develop products.
- Integrate applications with services and systems.
- Driving technical discussions with customers and clients.
- Exercise expertise in performance, architecture and software design to deliver compelling end user experiences.
- Participate in regular design and code reviews.
- Technical documentation (project-centric where e.g. our developer knowledge base is a key part of daily work).
- Take part in training junior engineers and recruitment processes.
- At least 4 years professional experience of working with modern web or mobile development.
- Hand-on experiences in software and/or mobile application (iOS/Android) development.
- Proven experience of having had a leading role in development projects (lead engineer, system/solution architect or equivalent).
- Experience with server-side development/scripting (Node.js, Java, PHP etc.)
- Very good understanding of the web or mobile ecosystem (hosting, app/web server, network protocols, consumer device/browser).
- Highly proficient with source code management (Git/Bitbucket/GitHub).
- Familiarity with Agile processes, Continuous Integration & Test Driven Development.
- Familiarity with producing clean and readable code.
- Experience with OO design patterns or functional programming.